Database Administrator (DBA) – MariaDB
Sarvatra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have an acumen for managing critical databases, join in!
Position Objective: To manage MariaDB on physical and virtual machines.
No. of Vacant Positions: 1
- Installation and configuration of MariaDB/PostgreSQL.
- Resolving Tickets which include creating and maintaining databases, monitoring Disk Space, database integrity, identifying missing Indexes, handling blocking.
- Implement maintain database security as per business rules and requirements.
- Troubleshoot high availability scenarios like Replication.
- Implement Database Replication and group replication.
- Maintain & Monitor Alert/Schedule to make smooth replication process.
- Creating and reviewing Security features for all the servers.
- Configuring and monitoring the Database Replication and data node.
- Continuously monitoring and updating the Backup & Recovery strategy and also monitoring scheduled jobs of backup and restore procedure for database.
- Maintenance work on different databases.
- Implementation of Logins, creating Users, assigning responsibilities as a part of Security Policies for various categories of User Support.
- Identifying/resolving fragmentation resulting in improved performance.
- Monitoring and maintenance activity in High Availability such as Replication, Group Replication.
- Configuring different types of Storage engines.
- Resolving connectivity and from tools and applications
- Monitoring MariaDB/PostgreSQL through scripts.
- Monitoring MariaDB/PostgreSQL jobs/maintenance plans.
- Provided 7 x 24 Production support for the database and application issues.
- Executing scripts in production environment.
- 3+ years of solid MariaDB experience.
- Good knowledge of architecture and concepts.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org