L2 Production Support Engineer
Sarvatra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have an acumen for production support and the passion to work, join in!
Position Objective: To provide day-to-day L1 support to Enterprise Client, Release deployment on production, Implementation of new modules, Provide KT to bank staff.
No. of Vacant Positions: 5
- It will be 24×7 support job.
- Person should be able to initially troubleshoot issues at their level.
- Resolving issue reported in Wolken Sarvatra Service Desk.
- Provide ad hoc reports using SQL as per client requirement.
- Understanding issue, analyzing logs, and reporting issue to the concerned team.
- Assigning Tickets to L2 and follow-up with concerned team.
- Coordination with Testing, Development, Network team and Client.
- Ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously.
- Raising SR for various activities related to Deployment as protocol says.
- Maintaining all documentation work for each activity performed last night.
- Maintain good rapport with bank users.
- Communicate with Network, Development, and Testing teams.
- Reviewing status reports from team managers and taking appropriate.
- Communicate with Switching team for new releases deliverables and switching related issues
- Provide support after office hours to various banks
- Provide support on holidays Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
- Resolving conflicts among team members.
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers.
- 6 to 8 years experience
- Technical Support
- Knowledge of Payment domain
- IMPS / UPI
- Log Analysis
- Team Management
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org