Sarvatra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have an acumen for project management and the passion to work, join in!
Position Objective: Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role at an organization and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
No. of Vacant Positions: 10
- Conduct internal and external update meetings to obtain project status.
- Preparation of a project plan, schedule, documentation & execution of project work plan and revision as appropriate, to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Coordinate with client for production related activities.
- Tracking of the project, tracking of the each activity related to the project.
- Ensure development and implementations are on time and fulfilling the goals of the department and the Company.
- Manage, implements, drive, and track projects in a deadline driven environment.
- 9+ years experience
- Should have solid knowledge and experience of project management standards, processes, procedures, guidelines, and tools.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., Waterfall, Agile and other modern approaches to software development.
- PMP/ITIL, PMO.
- Expert in MS Office – should be well-versed with MS Excel especially pivots, macros etc.
- MS Project.
- Should be able to handle multitasking and multiple portfolios.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Must have strong leadership and influencing qualities along with ability to artfully communicate, set expectations and hold accountable.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- Strong problem-solving capability.
- Technical bent favourable, payments and/or FI experience.
Send your resume to email@example.com