Sarvatra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have an acumen for developing cool and functionality-rich software, join in!
Position Objective: Participate in development of Sarvatra products/services, client support activities. The role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully functional software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Development of products/services at Sarvatra and providing client support as and when required.
Following specific responsibilities are envisaged:
- Participate in the software development methodologies as required.
- Write well-designed, testable efficient code in one or more programming languages as per the need of the team.
- Participate in documenting technical specifications.
- Assist in developing software verification plans and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems.
- Release preparation.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Develop and demonstrate domain knowledge relevant to the product.
- Coordinate with other teams/SME’s in day to day working.
- Unit Testing and UAT support.
- Coordinate with other teams/SME’s/clients in day to day working.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Be a good team player, working closely with analysts and teams.
- 3 to 4 years experience
- Developing system functionality in various languages/technologies.
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies.
- Sound conceptual and working knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Experience with software engineering tools, test driven development , version control system.
- Knowledge of interactive applications, design patterns, best practices and widely used industry frameworks such as JPOS and Angular JS will be an added advantage.