Sr. Software Developer – SMUI
Sarvatra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have an acumen for developing world-class software, join in!
Position Objective: To help in developing Java project.
No. of Vacant Positions: 5
Reporting to: Tech Lead
- Develop Java code based on suggested design with optimum quality for SMUI (Sarvatra Middleware User Interface).
- Learn new technologies like Spring / DevOps to deliver the code faster.
- Development of products/services at Sarvatra and providing client support as and when required.
- Develop and demonstrate domain knowledge relevant to the product.
- Support QA Team.
- Coordinate with other teams/SME’s/clients in day to day working.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Be a good team player, working closely with analysts and teams.
- Eager to learn new technology.
- 5+ years experience
- Must know the complete life cycle of Software Development
- Must know developing Java (Spring) based web applications
- Must know developing REST API web services
- Must be aware of UI like Vaadin / Angular
- Must be aware of RDBMS like Oracle, Postgres
- Must know about the build tools like Ant, Maven or Gradle
- Banking domain knowledge would be an advantage.
- Must be aware of CI/CD tools
- Spring Framework
- Hibernate / JPA Framework
- REST API
- UI framework like Angular JS / Vaadin
- Build tools like Maven or Gradle
- Web Server like Tomcat, Jetty or Weblogic
- Version control tool like Git
- IDE like Eclipse or Intelli J
- CI / CD tools like Jenkins / Ansible
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org