Sr. Software Developer – Switch
Sarvatra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have an acumen for developing world-class switching software, join in!
Position Objective: Participate in development of Sarvatra products/services, client support activities. The role of the Switch Software Developer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully functional software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
No. of Vacant Positions: 15
Reporting to: Team Lead / Technical Architect
- Development of products/services at Sarvatra and providing client support as and when required.
- Develop and demonstrate domain knowledge relevant to the product.
- Coordinate with other teams/SME’s/clients in day to day working.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Be a good team player, working closely with analysts and teams.
- Eager to learn new technology.
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Java, Hibernate, REST services, Oracle, MySQL, jPOS
- Developing system functionality in various languages/technologies.
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies.
- Sound conceptual and working knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Experience with software engineering tools, test driven development, version control system.
- Knowledge of interactive applications, design patterns, best practices and widely used industry frameworks such as JPOS and Angular JS will be an added advantage.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org