UPI PSP App
Sarvatra UPI app provides white label PSP Mobile Application on iOS and Android platforms. It supports all UPI transactions and virtual addresses management.
Mobile application server is the front end web server to accept requests from mobile devices, forward them to the UPI switch and pass back the response received from the switch. It is separated from the UPI switch so that it can be deployed in the demilitarized zone of bank’s Internet firewall. It works on standard web servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss etc.
- UPI is aimed to simplify and provide a single interface across all NPCI systems, thereby creating interoperability and superior customer experience
- UPI enables customers to perform transactions without sharing sensitive credentials
- Supports the four-party model of NPCI UPI
- Web Server to route mobile app transaction to UPI Switch.
- NPCI common library integration in mobile app; Integration with NPCI provided 15 Meta and 4 Core APIs