The entire setup is managed by us, while the operating cost can be on a pay-per-use basis. This enables even the smallest rural bank to offer modern customer facilities with minimal expenditure and shortest time to go live.
Our shared infrastructure includes:
- EFT Switch – Card Issuance and ATM Acquiring
- Monitoring Interface
- Data Centre
- Integrated Payments Platform
Customer Service Desk: Sarvatra gives top priority to Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction. We have setup a 24×7 Service Desk for responding to customer queries and resolving issues faced by them. A highly trained staff has been deployed to provide support to customers and resolving customer issues to their satisfaction.
- A world-class Inbuilt EFT Switch on shared basis, which allows ATM network sharing and universal acceptance of ATM/Debit cards across India. Our Sarvatra EFT Switch is already recognized by NPCI for effective nationwide participation in NFS network.
- Based on ISO 8583 messaging protocol, the world standard for EFT. Ensures interoperability with other switching networks for card-based transactions.
- Multiple redundant and high capacity Hardware Security Modules.
- Multi-device connectivity including Micro ATMs, ATMs, PCs, IVRS etc.
- In-built SMS Alert, Transaction Fee Calculation, and Reconciliation modules.
We provide online interface to banks to monitor their system like POS terminals / ATMs, cards, setup SMS / Email alerts for ATM transactions / network link status monitoring.
- ATM monitoring – status, health, transactions, cash position, log download
- Card management – upload card file, hot list / block card, re-PIN, query data and transactions log
- Network link monitoring – carried out by our 24×7 monitoring team. Able to log issues and follow up with service providers for fault correction
We have already invested in a state-of-the-art ISO 27001 certified Data Centre. Our clients don’t need to set up their own data centres, thereby significantly reducing the start-up cost. Our Data Centre has the following infrastructure:
- Computing: Oracle Exadata and Application servers hosted on latest Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Platform provided by NUTANIX & which has redundancy to avoid single point of Failure
- Networking: Routers, L3 LAN Switches – Network Infrastructure comprises of CISCO Nexus 3000 series switches, CISCO ISR 4000 series routers and CISCO ASA 5500-x series firewalls
- Infosec: Information Security is given highest priority for safeguarding the Customer Data. Sarvatra has deployed SIEM, DLP, AV, 2FA, IDS/IPS solutions to ensure perimeter and end-point security and ACS, CCTV systems to ensure physical security. The customer data is protected by using encryption at DB level. Latest tools such as Nessus are used to identify and fix the vulnerabilities in system periodically
- Security: Entire Server and Network hardware is redundant which includes Hardware Security Modules (HSM) for Authorisation, to avoid single point of failure
- Disaster Recovery Site: Sarvatra has setup fully operational Disaster Recovery Site with similar Server, Network, DB hardware as that of Primary Data Centre. The data is replicated online between Primary Data Centre and Disaster Recovery site to prevent Data Loss in case of failure of Primary DC. Sarvatra is acquired ISO 22301 certification for Business Continuity Management. The Disaster Recovery Drills are conducted periodically to verify Business Continuity readiness.
- Monitoring: The Servers, Network, DB at DC and DR are managed and monitored on 24×7 basis by skilled IT resources.
Our robust payments platform supports a range of compatible payments and reporting modules to deliver great flexibility and lowest total cost of ownership. It solves the bank’s mission-critical payments processing and information management challenges.
- Comprehensive payment functionality for greater efficiency and end-to-end transaction processing
- Advanced payment risk management via process transparency and access to data
- Easy integration with legacy systems, payment networks, proprietary technologies
- Best-practice security and system availability
- Innovative products that can be quickly deployed with minimal IT involvement
- Long-term technology roadmap and payments migration strategy