EFT Switching Services
In 2010, NPCI allowed “Sarvatra EFT Switch” to be the first EFT switch by an ASP (Application Service Provider) to connect directly to NFS, thereby ushering in a revolution in small co-operative banks that were not direct members of NFS and could not become one as they were not members of RTGS, because of which co-operative banks were not interoperable with other banks.
Sarvatra offers EFT switching services to banks with existing CBS hosts. For enabling authentication, verifications and appropriate routing of transactions to the respective banks of the customers, we provide a world-class EFT Switch using international standard ISO 8583 protocol, which validates the customer card, the ATM/POS terminal, and the PIN, and then forwards the transaction to National Financial Switch (NFS) and back.
- Winner of the Economic Times BFSI Innovation Tribe Award 2018 in “Technology”
- Awarded “Best Banking Tech” of 2019 by IAMAI (Internet And Mobile Association Of India)
Sarvatra EFT Switch is a world-class EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) switch that enables ATM, Merchant POS, and E-commerce payments, and is offered to our client banks as PaaS (Platform as a Service) on a shared basis. It allows these client banks to enable ATM/POS network sharing and universal acceptance of their ATM/Debit cards across India. It has been recognized by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) for effective nationwide participation in NFS (National Financial Switch) network.
Along with our shared “Sarvatra EFT Switch”, we offer a unique middleware that provides online interface to banks to monitor their systems, network links.
We also offer end-to-end Card Management services to the banks, right from card and welcome kit design to delivery.
Additionally, we have already invested in a state-of-the-art ISO 27001 certified Data Centre. Our client banks don’t need to set up their own data centres, thereby significantly reducing the start-up cost and time.
- Banks can use Sarvatra’s shared infrastructure under the ASP model for:
- Issuing RuPay ATM, Debit, EMV as well as KCC cards
- Deploying ATMs and POS terminals to acquire transactions on NFS network
- Sarvatra’s EFT Switch enables the customers to transact on ATMs and POS terminals on RuPay network across the country and on E-Commerce platform using Debit cards
- Banks can become direct members of NPCI or sub-members of leading sponsor banks like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI, IDBI Bank and many more.
- We provide sophisticated self-service web-based interface for monitoring, card management, reconciliation and MIS
- In-built configurable transaction fee charging module, transaction alerts on SMS to customers
- Other ASPs
With 54% market share in RuPay NFS sub-membership, Sarvatra is a clear market leader.
To join the NFS network, all the Bank requires is to have a 24×7 available CBS and connectivity to an EFT switch. EFT Switch infrastructure will be provided by Sarvatra, a vendor certified by NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India). This EFT switch will allow bank to issue ATM/Debit cards and will drive the ATMs, POS, E-Commerce transactions of the bank.
card management & allied services
Card Management is a tedious and complicated process-driven activity. We offer our client banks end-to-end card management services, right from design to delivery:
- Design of Welcome Kit (includes Welcome Letter, Instruction / Terms & Conditions sheets, Envelop with Bank branding, Customer Card, and PIN Mailer printing, if required)
- Card design; coordination with NPCI and card manufacturer for design approval
- Arranging for sample cards from the card manufacturer for testing
- Batch verification; Card inspection, verification, and dispatch
- ‘Block Card’ process for lost, bad, and damaged cards, and ‘Replace Card’ process
- 24×7 Call center for card blocking facility for customers of banks