Integrated Payments Platform
Our robust payments platform supports a range of compatible payments and reporting modules to deliver great flexibility and lowest total cost of ownership. It solves the bank’s mission-critical payments processing and information management challenges.
- Comprehensive payment functionality for greater efficiency and end-to-end transaction processing
- Advanced payment risk management via process transparency and access to data
- Easy integration with legacy systems, payment networks, proprietary technologies
- Best-practice security and system availability
- Innovative products that can be quickly deployed with minimal IT involvement
- Long-term technology roadmap and payments migration strategy
- Platform-independent application can be deployed on any OS. Uses Oracle database, supports RAC.
- Cluster support can be deployed in a high-available multi-node cluster.
- Applications life cycle manager maximizes uptime.
- Admin portal / web-based user interface for administration, reporting, CRM access, monitoring and configuration. Audit trail of changes.
- Configurable logging system, exception alerts by SMS, email, and/or feed.
- Built-in MIS and reporting system.
- Protocol Agnostic: Can accept messages in all major protocols, and convert them to the format required by the end consumer application.
- Multiple Methods: Supports multiple ways to integrate corporate clients with standard APIs, Host-to-Host, and configurable real-time feed and notifications.
- Rule-based Routing: Can determine the appropriate end consumer application on pre-configured rules and dynamically created requests.
- Data Integrity: Can retrieve missing data in incoming messages, based on the existing message data, and append it to the message before delivery to its final destination.
- Transaction Security: Handles messages in a fully secure manner by negotiating between the security assurance systems used by all integrated systems.
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- UPI (Unified Payments Interface)
- BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment Service)
- NETC (National Electronic Toll Collection)
- AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment Service)
- E-KYC (Electronic ‘Know Your Customer’)
- Micro ATM (Financial Inclusion Solution)
- Rollout services quickly to stay ahead of competition: Quick go-to-market strategy and simplified entry into the digital payments ecosystem.
- Support all existing NPCI products as independent modules: IMPS, UPI, NETC, BBPS, AEPS, ECOM, NUUP, and eKYC.
- Offer unique services, viz. our patented POS-based Branch Servicing and ATM.
- Serve end-users efficiently / retain customers via latest products and satisfaction. Addresses the key needs in areas of customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Open new revenue streams by offering new age banking solutions.
- Overcome infrastructural hurdles in extending services to rural / semi-urban areas.